MC1R is a magazine created especially for redheads; each issue deals with red hair and everything relating to it. The approach of the magazine is so diverse, so all-encompassing, that it’s about more than simply a hair colour. Features cover everything from contemporary art and fashion editorials, through interviews with musicians and designers, to stories about everyday life, current events or a full new networking culture. We know that being a redhead is something special, and the topic deserves to be thoroughly explored. That’s why each and every contribution to MC1R has a direct connection to red hair and physical characteristics which run alongside this unique characteristic. MC1R is the first and only magazine worldwide which is created for, about and in partnership with redheads.“
What you will get with a copy of MC1R:
- a print only coffee table „bookazine“ with 160 pages high quality paper in English.
- More than 20 different stories with professional photographs, Illustrations and designs.
- A new view on the cultural networking round about red hair.
- Exclusive community reports for redheads.
- A perfect birthday or christmas present for every redhead.
- Background stories from the creators of big blogs and redhead gatherings
Who already got featured in MC1R
- Copper Cab
- Christoph Amend
- Hattie Watson
- Lily Cole
- Larsen Thompson
- Michelle Marshall
- Maja Topcagic
- Tim Lahan
- Seth Fornea
- Giovanni Lipari
- Jens Kaesemann
- Thomas Knights
and up to 100 artists and authors more!